Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Official!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are HOMEOWNERS!!!!!

We spent hours yesterday signing all our papers and I am happy to say that Scott and I are the proud owners of our very first HOUSE!!!!

Avery picked his room and just had the have the one with the two extra windows and the girls picked the room right across the hall from us. They spent the evening talking about what color they wanted their rooms painted.

Last night was the first night I truly slept since our housing nightmare started.

WE ARE HOMEOWNERS!!!!!

Now I get to start packing......
At least this is the last time for a really really really long time!

Until Next Time,
Rockin' HOMEOWNER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! This is SOOOO COOL! I'm so happy for you. :) Homes cost so much - but less than last year. :)

Enjoy your time in your NEW home. ;) I look forward to seeing pics of you and your children in the kitchen, living room and back yard. :)
God bless you! and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

So are you moved YET? :)