Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crap...

I'm not sure what happened, but it's been over a month since I last posted.

We have been crazy busy over here and even though I think about blogging almost everyday it just never seems to happen. There has been a ton going on in my life the past month, that truly having a free minute to write has well not be an option.

The kids have been keeping me busy with school work and the YMCA. Scott and I have been running around like Chickens with our heads cut off trying to find a new home to live in. I love my job and I'm so lucky to be able to care for two of the sweetest little boys ever!

I promise that I will somehow regain my addiction to blogging and I wont stay away as long. Life will soon be back to normal once we move until then if you are a frequent Blanket visitor please bear with me. Don't leave please check back I will be back into full blogging mode again very very soon.

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does the sun need to come out more often?
I'm surviving without my weekly dose of B, B & B's ...
Keep your heads on and NO clucking! :)