Thursday, May 8, 2008

Today Continued


After an hour of us trying to come up with a dinner plan the answer ended up being Pizza. Thank goodness that Bella my tree hugger vegan who is only 3 doesn’t know that Pizza has cheese on it.
As I sit here listening to Scott and the kids reading books. I cant help but think about everything that I did today and the things I haven’t had a chance to get to. I have at least 5 loads of laundry still to do, by tomorrow there will be at least one more than that. My kitchen tends to never really be clean. We have lived here going on 2.5 months and I still haven’t hung a single picture. The kids room’s are still waiting to be painted so there isn’t a thing on their walls. Two birthday parties to be planned and for whatever reason I have decided to have them here. Oh what was I thinking….
Parties at home not only do you have to clean up after the party you have to make sure every inch of your home is clean before the party. And if you know me you know my idea of cleaning and how much I love it.
I’m thinking its time to move into a nice 700sf apartment. I think I could manage to keep it clean. This whole big house living is so hard there are too many rooms to keep clean. Plus I have too many children to pick up after.
(note to self check on child labor laws in the US)
Big kids are now in bed. My show is about to start I have loads of laundry to fold a baby to nurse to sleep and to top it off my britta filter needs to be changed.
Maybe its time to hire a maid and a wet nurse….. If I am unable to find that someone anyone point me in the direction of where to find someone to take care of all this laundry!
Until Tomorrow,
Just Mom

No comments: