Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I knew this day would come


I have always known that one day my children would be spending endless amounts of time with their friends and would never want to be home. I just figured it wouldn't be this soon.


I'm not talking about my 6 year old or my 4 year old, but my 2 year old has a BFF.


Miss Chloe wakes up wanting to spend every waking moment next door. They don't have a typical friendship well who really knows this could be a normal 2 year old BFF relationship. They hit and push, take toys from each other. Then after they spend 2 minutes in timeout they are hugging and kissing each other. At least for a moment or two until the whole pushing and hitting thing starts over again.


The other night after going to the local RW with the little girls for more apron fabric and getting the best workout that I have had in years running all over the store chasing two 2 year olds we decided to drive around and look at Christmas lights.


I'm sorry, but when it comes to little kids who are just learning how to talk and the wonderful things they say it makes my heart melt. Chloe had passed out by the time we got into our neighborhood, but Miss NANA was enjoying all the lights.


We saw countless snowmen along with tons of Cocaine's.....


No matter how many times we said Candy Canes they are now Cocaine's.


Well I'm off I need to start digging a tunnel from our house to next door. This way I wont have to freeze while I pass my child next door. Plus it will make for easy transport of sewing machines. I gotta go find my plastic spork and start a digging!


Until Next Time,

Just MOM


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cocaines - very funny - keep working on the pronunciation though - as the child gets to college it MAY be a tad embarrassing. :)
Good luck w/spork and digging. Why doesn't the other child come to your house some? :)