Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm Back!!!

At least for now...

The last 3 weeks have been spent looking at countless fabrics and sewing until my fingers bleed. So they didn't really bleed, but they sure felt as though they should be.

This past Friday Angel and I pulled an all nighter getting ready for this STUPID BAZAAR. I haven't stayed "awake" that long since High School and I'm not really sure I could ever do it again. After the bazaar I came home and passed out my Honey is now referring to it as my "Longest Sleep Record" of 18.5 hours.

Thank GOD I have a great hubby who took care of the kiddo's so I could catch up on my beauty sleep.

I no longer hate Aprons nor do I feel like I wasted all this time making them for nothing. No we didn't sell a darn thing at the Bazaar, but not a single person did either. I don't think anyone came with the plan to buy anything. They came for the Dumb $3.00 breakfast and to take pictures with Santa on their Camera Phones... People were so cheap they didn't even buy Santa Photos...

We are hitting another Bazaar this weekend if they don't sell I will "Giving" away Aprons to all of my readers.

Here are some photos of what my last 3 weeks looked like. My Children have never watched so many videos nor has my house ever been this dirty. I haven't done laundry in days and my hubby was forced to wash towels the other day.


I think Scott will be happy once the house is back to "Normal" and for the day I get to bed before 2am.

Not only was I sewing until my fingers felt like they were bleeding, but while I was busy trying to keep myself "Awake" the other night I spent hours using a HOT GLUE GUN making our sign. Needless to say I no longer have finger prints blisters have taken the place of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like my house~!~