Monday, November 23, 2009

Seriously

I'm going to play a little game I like to call seriously.
So you walk into a smoke shop and you try to buy a "tobacco pipe". When the clerk asks you for ID. You pull out your High School ASB card? Then wonder why she wont sell it to you.
Seriously you don't look a day over 15 and if you were really old enough you would have known that your ASB card wasn't going to work.
Your in the super market along with your young children. I'm guessing this is your big shopping day. Since you were there FOREVER.
Your youngest child is screaming at the top of her lungs and having the biggest temper tantrum I have ever seen a child have. You continue Shopping and your child continues freaking out.
How on earth did I end up in line next to you? Seriously couldn't you have just left and came back in the store once the fit was over?
Listening to your child isn't the way I wanted to spend my Friday night at the store.
While hunting down a dress for my maid of honor to wear to the wedding. Our first stop was with only with 4 out of 6 children. We weren't being helped then once we found something and told them we were going to be right back after we picked up the other two kiddo's from school.
We got a look of death, followed by "OH GREAT, and your going to have ALL the children when you come back"
And you seriously wonder why we decided to shop else where?
Jon and Kate series finally is on tonight. Who seriously cares to listen to them carry on about where life has taken them and listen to then talk so poorly about each other?
Seriously it should have ended a LONG time ago.
Until Next Time,
Just MOM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see THIS is why I missed you- SERIOUSLY!! AND THIS is why I can't type in my zero gravity chair. SERIOUSLY -hand the lady with the screaming kid a "Dare to Discippline book ...

I've left stores for sceeaming infamts or todds that peeps were ignoring - are THEY DEF?

I hope you enjoy the spelling accidents ... xoxox