Monday, June 23, 2008

Extra Extra Read All About It

As most of you know I'm planning on homeschooling my children. While at the Homeschool convention a few weekends back. My mother having the best idea in the whole world ( NOT ) signed me up to sell books. I guess its a way to make some extra cash and earn great books for the kids. Most everyone that is reading this knows me and are now wondering how in the heck I'm going to sell something! I know I'm still trying to figure it out. You all know about those candle, basket and whatever everyone else is trying to sell parties? The ones that I try my hardest to always get out of. I get to host them, tons of them. I'm guessing more than I even want to think about at that point. So if you are a true friend of mine you wont make me have a party. You will buy then online right from my very own website! Maybe I will have online book parties, or at least that is what I will call them.

After trying to figure out what I am going to use that extra money on.
My first idea was to make it my tattoo fund. Then I was thinking about putting it back into my children's education.Even if I don't do that they will have everything they need. Then the little light bulb went on in my head...
It's our Virginia Vacation Fund!!!

As most everyone knows our dear friends just moved there. Every penny that I make selling those WONDERFUL books will help us go to VIRGINIA next SUMMER!!!!

I'll post a blog later this week with all the info!

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

No comments: