Monday, June 23, 2008

How in the world did our children...

Learn to walk without this?











Okay so now I have seen it all. Do people really buy this kind of stuff?

Call me old fashioned, but I taught my kids how to walk or should I say they learned on their own. Someone posted on a website that this was a must have for "Teaching" your child how to walk.

Can someone, anyone tell me how all 3 of my kiddo's learned how to walk without this. Better yet how did I learn how to walk?

What will they come up with next?
Until Next Time,
JM
Correction.....
I got a phone call from a friend after she had taken a minute to read this post. I guess I still need something like this. Yes, because there isn't a day that goes by that I don't trip, stumble or fall over my own two feet. With that being said I guess I never really "learned" how to walk.

No comments: