Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where is the Sunblock?


This is the question I had to ask myself as my children are pleading to go outside first thing today.


I put the last of what we had on the kiddo's yesterday afternoon. Now I know I picked up that great two pack knowing that this day would come. Now if I could only remember what I did with it. I sent Scott running to the Van....


And there it sat on the floor. I guess I had let it slip my mind that I took it with us to Andre's party last weekend. We slathered the kids with Sunblock and they were out the door. The backyard is where we spent the rest of the day! I am happy to say that I'm starting to get a tan. I spent most of my younger years very brown and it really doesn't take much once I decide to get over the heat and lay out a few days in a row and I'm set for the summer. It might take me a bit longer than that this year. My legs really haven't seen the sun since the pre-baby days, but with my plan in mind to look like I did the Summer before I had my son. By mid July I should be looking good.


Extra Extra Read all about it!

My girls were both given my great skin. My baby girls are both brown, brown, brown! While my Sweet Avery has Scott's skin if it wasn't for the Sunblock the boys would both be red like lobsters.


Breaking News....

Not only was there a photo taken of me today, but a photo of Bella and Myself. Now she can look back and say " See I had a MOM, I'm not an Orphan"

I make a point to never be in photos. I'm always the one taking them, but I'm trying really hard to change. Who knows maybe by the end of the Summer there will be at least one of me with all my children!


Until Next Time,
Just MOM


No comments: