Thursday, July 3, 2008

I GOT IT!

After 6+ years of peanut butter and jelly sandwich making. I am happy to say that I have figured out how to stir the peanut butter without spilling it.

I know that's a long time, but I guess I was always in a hurry or just didn't have my thinking cap on.

As most of you know I'm a bit of a nut well kinda a nut about what my kids eat. I try to make sure its all organic and natural. Just forget that I took them to Mc D's a few short hours ago.

We eat Adam's peanut butter you know the one you need to stir then refrigerate. I have always had a hard time with the stirring part. Anytime I would stir it there would be this huge mess then by the time we got to the bottom of the peanut butter jar it would be so dry that you couldn't spread it on the bread. So I was forced to eat it, cause God forbid you not eat every last little bit you could scrape out of the jar.

So yesterday I figured it out!

The ART of stirring Adams peanut butter. You move the spoon up and down until it is fully mixed! OMG I didn't spill a drop!

Yes you must use a spoon. Because then that way when you are done stirring you get to eat whatever ends up on that spoon!

I hope everyone is having a great day, and I hope your having an even better day now that you know I can stir peanut butter!

Until next time I decide that I have something fun or interesting to share.

Yours Truly,
Just MOM

No comments: