Tuesday, July 15, 2008

To Shower or Not to Shower?

This is the Question

Or should I say a Daily problem in our house. My big kids never were ones to get into anything and everything, nor did they ever take part in temper tantrums. My sweet baby Chloe has been a challange for a while now. We have now turned our house into a small baby jail, but she always finds something to get into or how to get into something that is locked, blocked or glued closed.

Once upon I wished for her to walk, because I thought that it would make life easy. I was so wrong so very wrong.

Today I had taken all the kids up to the playroom. I figured that everyone would stay busy long enough for me to take a quick shower and maybe shave my legs. I was able to get as far as turning the shower on. I had one leg in and here comes Chloe into my bathroom. The next minute or two was spent holding my shower door closed while trying to wash my hair with one hand.

Then I had an idea... So Chloe already screaming at this point because she wants to shower with me. It really couldnt get any worse than it was and I really knew I should shave my legs today because I was planning on wearing shorts and I needed to take a trip to old navy. I got out pulled out the pack n play and put chloe in it. She never once stopped screaming, but I was able to shave my legs, wash my hair with both hands. And when I got out of the shower I didnt have to hunt down anything because everything was still in my drawers!

Why didnt I think of this sooner?

I cant wait until tomorrow!

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

No comments: