Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It was on my mind

This is what I think of when I hear someone talk of the Real World. This is where Season 3 was filmed here in Seattle on Pier 70 on Elliot Bay. We will never forget the famous Slap of Irene by Steven. They also went to the one place I cant wait to see... Nepal!


When in the world did the MTV hit TV show the Real World make its Television debut?

The year was 1992 and is now the longest running program in MTV history. They just announced their 21st season will take place in Brooklyn.


"This is the true story... of seven strangers... picked to live in a house...work together and have their lives taped... to find out what happens when people stop being polite... and start getting real...The Real World"

I do have to say when they first started they were "Real" people with "Real" problems and now the show is a joke.

Lets just hope that by the time my children are adults they will have better things for them to "try" out for.

Whatever happened to fear factor? I would rather watch someone eat something nasty than even think about another season of the Real World in production.

Until Next Time,
Just MOM
PS... In case you wanted to know somewhere out there in the world. There are many home videos of me and my friends shooting out very own Real World.

No comments: