Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My mind is blank so this is what you get

So I got up today and I was trying to figure something out clever to write about. I'm at a loss for words so this is my plan. I'm going to brag about all the cool things in my life!

So hang on tight cause here I go....

I have 3 of the coolest, fun, sweetest, fun , beautiful, fun, caring, fun ,kind, fun, funny, fun, wild, fun, crazy, fun, smart, fun, most amazing children in the WHOLE WORLD. There isn't a day that goes by that they don't make me laugh, cry, and laugh some more. Just in case I forgot to say it my kids are FUN! I cant think of a better way of spending my days. I'm so lucky I get to spend everyday with them. Okay I should stop now before I change my mind.

What else...

I have 2 of the greatest friends in the world. Andra my best friend of 13 years is one of the bravest women I have ever met. In 1 week she will be giving her son a kidney. She also has 3 of most wonderful boys I have ever met. They have smiles that can light up a room! We love you guys!

Tracy who decided to leave me and move to the other side of the country. I love ya girl, but I'm still trying to to get past the fact we wont see you every week. I wish everyone I know would have had the chance to meet you guys. For the last week I have made something at least once a day that I can serve in my yellow bowls. I'm thinking that my family is getting sick of soup and such seeing that its hot outside now. I have been thinking about making life size cut-outs of you all so then I can just move you from room to room. That way you are always with us. I need to know the kids measurements. So that might be a bit extreme, but at least you know I love ya.

What else can I brag about?

I make the best biscuits and gravy EVER.

Okay maybe not best ever, but my 4 year old tells me so.

So I'm not going to bore you any longer with this. I'm sure tomorrow I will have something fun or great to write about.
I hope I haven't caused anyone to fall asleep.


Love Ya,
Just MOM




No comments: