Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Kids on the Block

Had a bunch of hits
Chinese food makes me sick
And I think its fly when girls stop by for the summer, for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch
I'd take her if I had one wish
But she's been gone since that summer...




I couldn't help it! I had to post this video. This was the first thing that came to mind when I heard that the New Kids on the Block are on tour. The second thing I thought of was who in the heck is going to go see them. I was a bit young to really remember them, or to have ever been into them. So I picture a bunch of 30 year old women singing at the top of their lungs while yelling "I LOVE YOU". Oh and so they didn't feel dumb for going they made their pre-teen daughters go with them.

I know we were all at one point in time, or another into the "boy bands" heck I know I was.
I sat front row center at a backstreet boys concert and would do it again in a heart beat!

Gotta love LFO for their catchy song "Summer Girls" and well lets face it everyone remembers ..... What was that other boy band? You know that one with that Justin Kid? Gosh it has slipped my mind. Maybe I will think of it later...

Then there was 98 degrees with that blond chick's HOT ex hubby Nick. I'm trying to block her out of my memory forever. Miss "I know its Tuna , but is it chicken?" Baby it says " Chicken of the sea" and Babe " He's trying to use his Sears Card" Yes I watched Newlywed's on MTV. Sometimes I wish I could get that time back.

Speaking of MTV I was channel surfing today while the kiddo's were napping. I had no idea that the Real Word was still on. Aren't they running out of cities to have them in? Do people even want to be on the Real World anymore? I know I lost interest once they started making them work. Whats the fun in that? I guess it is called the "Real World" and well after all people do really work in the real world.


Nsync!


I knew would remember at some point.

I'm not sure why I felt I needed to share my feelings on the New Kids on the Block. I think we should be calling them the Old Men on the Block. Check them out on their official website not too bad, but I'm guessing photo shop was used A LOT.
http://http//nkotb.com/

So who's with me
November 22, 2008 at the Key
Just Kidding I'm not going, but I would love to know if you are!


Until Next Time,
Just MOM

No comments: