Friday, July 11, 2008

Saving our Planet

I'm sure that most of us do our part in saving our planet.


I try my hardest to turn the lights off when I leave a room. I don't run the water while I'm brushing my teeth. I use environmentally friendly cleaners and I don't use paper towels or paper plates. I try to recycle everything that I can and only put out 1 trash can on garbage day, but that doesn't always happen.


I do have a ton of laundry I wash everyday and I take long showers. Not everyone is perfect, but I think my 4 year old is. She gets mad when we pick flowers, and you shouldn't cut down trees. She wont touch meat because "Animals are our friends". She never flushes the potty and she would be happy never to take another bath again. She would be more than happy to wear the same thing everyday without ever having me wash it.


The best thing that I have ever seen from recycling would be. The pick up that my father restored.


Now that is what I call recycling!

No comments: