Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sick x 4

Everyone here in the BB&B house have been super super sick for the past going on almost 2 weeks. That would be the main reason for my lack of blogging . I wonder if I can use that for the reasons why I haven't done much of anything for the past two weeks.

While I was hoping to have something fun to blog about today other than being sick. The sound of my son running and jumping around my bedroom after asking him I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY DIFFERENT times to STOP. Has well taken every ounce of creativeness out of my body for the day.

I'm thinking he might be on eBay by the end of the day today. Either that or my TV and Wii will be on eBay. This boy of mine was up at 2 am playing the Wii.... So I thought that he was full of it when he told us that he has been getting up in the middle of the night to play the Wii. I guess not!

Mr.Montana was up at 4am today to get ready for work. Avery was on the couch bag of chips in hand playing Video Games. Mr. Montana decided to check how old he had been on the darn thing thinking he just got up when he heard him in the shower.... HECK NO NOT MY SON at 4am he had already been on the Wii for 2 hours and 11 minutes. Needless to say he is crazy tired today and hasn't been allowed to play the Wii at all since then.

Should I let you tell him that our new shipment of Sonlight will be here on Saturday or do I have too? He is not going to be a happy guy when he will have school work to do before he even gets to say the word Wii.

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

PS.... Okay not everyone has been sick here. Bella out of all of us is the only one who didnt get the two different spells of the flu and this great cold we all have at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.