Friday, November 7, 2008

Aprons with a side of Velveeta

After posting my Foto Finish Friday blog. I figured it was time to finish my "Project" of the moment. I have spent the last day or so making a Child Size Apron along with an oven mitt and hot pad to match. All I have left to do is the pocket....

Once I decided it wasn't "Project" time in other words I'm doing what I do best and procrastinating yet again. I checked out Candid Carrie's blogs that I had yet to read this week.
Now I'm feeling the need for Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Dip. I'm starving and it sounds really good and there is no way I'm going to drag my tired self and children to the store. Oh but its made with two of my all time Favorite things Velveeta Cheese and Bacon and well everyone should love Spinach!

Who knows maybe I will since today I'm doing everything else, but what I should be doing.

To tell you the truth I will end up finishing the Apron because I would rather deal with Chloe climbing on the table and pulling the thread off my sewing machine and pushing buttons. I cant stand taking everyone to the Market not only that I cant stand food shopping in the first place. Well I'm going to wipe the drool from my face and start sewing.

Oh how I wish this could be my very first giveaway win! Man if not all that drooling for nothing...
http://carriestuckmann.blogspot.com/2008/11/velveta-licious.html
Check out Candid Carrie's Giveway!

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

PS... Velveeta Cheese ROCKS! And so does Candid Carrie!

No comments: