Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Come on People

Your making me feel old. I'm not 100% sure why since I do have 3 children and I'm kinda married.

While on Myspace today I have been noticing that people left and right are having babies or are pregnant. Along with that you people are getting married. For the most part I was the first one out of everyone I know to have kids. But for whatever reason its making me feel old.

The other little issue is when I see all those cute little babies it makes me want to have another one. This by no means is a good thing. So tell your sweet little babies not to be so cute while your snapping those photos. Its causing my Fallopian tubes to flutter and I really do not need another baby anytime soon.

Maybe this feeling old thing has more to do with the fact I'm a mother of a 6 year old who is missing a mouth full of teeth, and 4 year old who thinks shes 24 and a soon to be 2 year old who is connected to my hip at all times.

So this is the only time I am going to ask you people. Stop getting married, stop having babies and if you don't stop having babies at least don't let them be so darn cute.

If you don't do you have any idea what is going to happen?

That's right I might do something crazy like get married or decide to have another baby.

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

No comments: