Friday, November 7, 2008

Foto Finish Friday

A week or so ago I rolled out paper to cover our table so the kids could paint. I had no idea that it was going to be such a big hit! We never got around to painting....



Avery, Bella and Chloe spent hours just coloring on the table. Avery drew a picture of a house then some clouds along with three huge mountains.

Then he decided there needed to be people! He drew our family on the Mountains trying to make our way home in the storm. Then my sweet little boy decided that the man on top of the mountain was all bummed out.

Why you ask? Because there was a limo at the bottom of the mountains and the man didn't see it. So the family had spent all this time climbing the mountains trying to get home in a really bad storm and they could have just taken the limo.


I just love the way kids minds work! I couldnt help but share the pictures I took of our lovely table with such great artwork.


Dont forget to check out Candid Carrie and everyone else who is taking part in Foto Finish Friday! http://carriestuckmann.blogspot.com/


Until Next Time,

Just MOM

4 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

I usually hang our favorite art works on the refrigerator, what are you going to do with this masterpiece when it is completed ... perhaps wallpaper a portion of the garage because then you will be able to enjoy it forever!

Thanks for participating again, I am having a great time enjoying everyone's blogs!

Just call me MOM said...

I wish I would have thought about that idea! We ended up having pancakes that night for dinner. I wanted my husband to see it when he got home and well by that time it was covered in syrup.

a.men said...

What a great idea! This looks like so much fun!

Teri said...

What a cool idea. There's something about a paper tablecloth that is just too hard to resist when crayons are nearby. Love it!