Saturday, November 8, 2008

Three Little Kids Jumping on the Bed

One fell off and Bumped his head

Momma was forced to say "I told you so".

The girls figured I was serious when I said
"NO MORE KIDS JUMPING ON THE BED".

One Little Kid Jumping on the bed
He fell off yet again and hurt his foot

Momma Yelled and said "NO MORE"

"But Mom it really hurts"

My response was "well Avery this is why I tell you not to jump on the bed. So unless your bleeding and cant walk I'm sorry you got hurt but you need to go play somewhere else. NOW"

I'm not to sure why my children feel the need to play on my bed. It always ends the same way... They don't really care to listen EVER I get so sick and tired of having to remake my bed and to pick our pillows up off the dirty floor several times a day.

Dear Avery, Bella and Chloe

While I do have a king size bed it is not a play ground, Nor is it a place for you to sleep. The last time I checked you all have your own beds. I didn't buy a King size Bed so there would be room for EVERYONE. I like my space period end of story. And there isn't enough SPACE in that BED for all FIVE of us. So do not play on my bed and please please DO NOT COME DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO SLEEP WITH ME. It's driving me CRAZY! I no longer believe in a Family Bed I didn't really in the first place. If I could go back in time and place all three of you in your OWN beds from the moment you were born I would. Even if I was forced not to nurse any of you. If this promised me that 6 years later I would be sleeping alone I would. You all would have been formula fed and left to "Cry it Out".

LOVE,
MOM

No comments: