Saturday, November 8, 2008

Money Really Does Grow In Walls


All money problems solved by knocking down walls. Then just re wall my walls ( Thanks Jessica Simpson) just to knock them down again and find more CASH!
I WISH!
A Contractor who was working on an old high school friends home. Found Depression-era currency in the bathroom wall.

Well after the contractor found it he made his first oops he told the friend. I'm sure I would have done the same. She offered him 10% he asked for 40% then it went to court. Check out the link to the sight I read the story on. I think its kinda funny. Too bad they didn't end up with much in the end.

I have been searching for my very own money tree for years. I would settle for some wall money. I wish I could count how many times I have wished there was money hanging out in the wall somewhere. Too bad my house was built a few years ago. So the chances of finding Depression-era money is unlikely.

A girl could dream right? Until I find my wall of cash I will still be searching for my Money Tree. I would even take Money Tree seeds even if it means waiting a few years before it starts producing hundred dollar bills. Heck I would even take a money tree that grew twenty dollar bills.


Off in LA LA land,
Just MOM
PS. The re walling the walls was said by Jessica Simpson on MTVS the Newlyweds. I loved the way Nick would look at her after she would say something dumb like re wall the walls. Kinda the same look Scott gives me when I say something Dumb.

1 comment:

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Our house was built in 1860 and when we were doing some minor remodeling, we found WWII newspapers stuffed in our wall for insulation. It was fun reading the ads but man, I would love cash. The neighborhood rumor is that about twenty years ago our house was a drug house. I have to fight the urge every day not to start tearing up floor boards looking for cash.

Good luck on finding some!