Friday, November 14, 2008

Life's Shoulda Coulda Woulda's

Do you ever sit and wonder about all the Shoulda Coulda Woulda's?

I shoulda Finished School

I Coulda been a nurse

I would be working like a mad woman, and wouldn't be able to spend all this wonderful time with my kids. There are only little for a short time.

So my Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda's end right there.


I Love being a Mom even on days like today. When they decide to turn my pit stick into a soupy mess. So now I'm being forced to use my husbands.

I shoulda picked up new pit stick on Friday. I wouldn't have had to spend my weekend smelling like my husband.

I shoulda let the big kids make fun of Chloe when she had the flu. I know this sounds bad, but after spending all of Sunday and Monday smelling like my husband, trying to clean up after my two sick big kids who are now sick with the flu. Trying to tell my two year old to stop making fun of the big kids when they are getting sick. There were a few times that I really thought that Chloe was sick. Maybe it's time to sign her up for Acting Classes? Either way this really wasn't my idea of a great weekend or the start to my week.

I shoulda washed some clothes yesterday. Now I'm going to be forced to wear my ugly sweats and some random shirt and pray that I wont need to leave the house.

Oh the Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda's of life!

Until Next Time,
Just MOM







No comments: