Monday, September 29, 2008

Closet Living

Hurry a tiger has escaped from the ZOO!
Run Bella into my new house!
Before he eats you!

Last night while we were trying to put Laundry away this is what the kids were up to.

Avery, Bella and Chloe were playing that our Closet was their house. Oscar was deemed the escape Tiger poor cat had no idea what in the heck was going on. I'm not sure Chloe did either, but she sure was having a blast.

Once the kids set up shop in our Closet it made putting clothes away a bit of a challenge. We were told by Avery "You must Knock and Say that you have a Delivery. At that time I will decide if I want it or not"

We did what he asked, but he didn't really have the choice if we put clothes away or not. He did try with no luck and gave up.

Today they have spent most of the morning in their new "Crib". I don't think I will be watching anything other than PBS with Bella around. Most all of the kitchen set food has been put away in the new make shift kitchen and have turned Chloe into their Maid. Maybe I should just move them into the Closet and turn their room's into something else... How fun would it be to have a Craft Room and Since Scott has the Garage as his man Cave maybe I'll turn one of the room's into a Mom's Cave. Fully Loaded with my own Starbucks Barista and Martini Bar! Just think of the Possibilities!

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

PS... I'm thinking I might make the room sound proof. What more could a girl ask for?

No comments: