Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dear Pottery Barn Kids and Birthday Express

First off I would like to say that I truly do love getting your catalogs! But only November - June.

Second why must you send me issues that contain Halloween Costumes in August? I know I should have been thinking to flip through them before handing them to my children.

Third Pottery Barn Kids... I love you I really really do! Please don't hide all your Halloween Costumes in the middle where I tend to not look. I handed my 4 year old your catalog asking her if she liked a shade of pink for her room. She didn't say much as she was scanning the pages. Until she spotted this.....

$119 bucks! yes its cute, but come on they wear them once. Now I get to figure out how to talk my husband into allowing me to spend that kind of money on something they only wear once!

My son asks daily now if its Halloween yet. This is starting to drive me crazy, to the point I might end up sending you all the bill for my crazy pills and a bill for the time I spend on the couch with my head shrinker.

I have a better idea you can just send me the Peacock costume in a size 4 for free. While we are here talking about what you should send me for free how about you include this too. I need two twin sets make it 4 so then we have a change of sheets and such.

Thank you all for your time. I look forward to hearing back from you and I will be waiting for our UPS delivery! As far as next year please please please do not send me anything that has to do with Halloween until the end of September. Unless you want to deal with the whole trying to make me happy paying for my head to be shrunk and giving me free things.

As far as you go Birthday Express I should only be getting your catalogs in June, July and November. Now you get to pay for the next 20+ years of birthday Supplies since your catalog sent to us in AUGUST contained a million pages of Costumes.

I'm sure this wont be the last time you hear from me. I'm sure you will just turn around and send them all again next year.

Sincerely,

Just MOM

No comments: