Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grand Opening

October 12, 2008

Is going to be the best day EVER!!!

Can you say Target?!!!! Yep that's right the GRAND OPENING of Target less than 5 minutes away from my house!!!

I get to say goodbye to good old Walmart and Hello Target!

Since we moved here to good old Puyallup we have been shopping at Walmart. I guess its an okay place for some things, but Target has always been my first choice! The nearest Target right now is almost 45 minutes away and well to make a run to Target for diapers being that far away just doesn't happen.

So now my question for you is do you think there will be a ribbon cutting ceremony? Will they serve Champagne along with Cheese and Crackers? Either way I know that I will the first one in the door the day it opens! Do you think people will be lined up waiting? Do you think I should plan to camp out in the parking lot?

If you couldn't tell I'm really really really really excited for this GRAND OPENING!!!!!!

Taylor Target Store will be open in 17 DAYS!!!!

Goodbye Walmart and your lovely mullet sporting fan base.... HELLO TARGET and the Isaac Mizrahi wearing, Shabby Chic Lovers!

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

No comments: