Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What in the World are we Going to Do NOW?

Olive Garden and Red Lobster are raising their prices!
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-finance/20080917/Restaurants.Prices/

I'm sorry but I will not pay over $6 bucks for all you can eat Salad, Soup and Bread Sticks!

I have ever been in a Red Lobster so I cant really say much to that besides good! Maybe they will go out of Business and I wont have to smell sea food again!

I just thought that it was funny is was top news on Comast that they had to raise their prices. I thought that I needed to share.

Next it will be that Red Robin is going to raise the price of my Favorite Burger over $9 dollars. That will be the day that my world falls apart...

I would still order it even if it was $20 bucks its just that good!

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

No comments: