Monday, September 15, 2008

Maybe being 20 something isnt so bad

Well it still stinks, but I did have a blast yesterday.

We went to this great little place for some of the most wonderful Chocolate Cupcakes EVER. I have no idea how something so good is so cheap. Maybe because Child Labor is involved?


We pay them in Hugs and Kisses!


After that I took a trip to Bella's Salon de cheveux ( Hair Salon ) it's this great little French place upstairs! They specialize in this.....


This is a picture of the Great Bella herself from the Famous Bella Salon de cheveux! How lucky am I? not only was I able to have my hair done by her, but she posed for a picture too! The Hair-Do is her signature she tells me its Beautiful! Nothing like having 900 hair clips and two crowns in your hair!


I'm sure I will be making a trip back to Bella Salon de cheveux very soon.


I went to the movies at the Swecker Family Theater. I had the best seat in the house!


The day couldn't have been any better...

Maybe next year I'll be okay with turning 40 - 20 + 6 . Being 20 + 5 years old isn't easy.


Until Next Time,
Just MOM

No comments: