Sunday, September 14, 2008

How funny is this?

I'm writing my 50th blog on the day I'm 1/2 way to 50....


I got up today thinking I was just going to start telling people that I'm not really 25 that I over counted or forgot what year I was born. Once I figured out that it wasn't going to work I gave up.


This is the last time I will ever say that I'm 25. My aunt requested that I not tell anyone how old I am because that just makes her even older.


I got the best birthday gift a girl could ever ask for today. Scott turned on the video camera last night and taped the kids dressed up singing happy birthday and kept filming while there were being their normal crazy wild and fun kids. I am so lucky to have such a great family and wonderful babies.


I want to say thank you to all my wonderful friends too! I don't know what I would do without you!

Tracy I love you and miss you like crazy we watched home videos today. We watched the one from Bella's party. Virgina needs to be closer to Washington, I thinking about just moving Washington over there or Virgina over here. If that were only possible.


Well I'm off to watch the Golden Girls or something, and yes I do feel that old....


Being 300 months old stinks.


Love Ya All,

Taylor

No comments: