Friday, September 19, 2008

Corn Dog Anyone?


A Dinner Conversation between Avery and Bella.


Avery " Hey Bella Can I have your last Corn Dog?

Bella " Sure! Here you go Brother"

Avery " Thanks Bella! I'm saving this for later"
(As he stuffs the Corn Dog into his pants pocket)


We finish dinner and pay as we were walking out to the car I was wondering if he would remember that there is a nice little mini corn dog in his pocket. I was hoping that if he didn't I would remember before his pants ended up in the washer.


Avery " Bella Guess What! There's a dog in my pocket!"

Bella" WHAT!!! Your so funny Brother"

Avery " Yep I figured I needed to save it just in case I get hungry while we are at Target and need a snack"

I'm sorry, but kids are just too cute and I love the way their little minds think. It was his plan all along to save the corn dog for our Target trip.

I couldn't help but share. I hope you enjoyed it!


Until Next Time,
Just MOM


No comments: