Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How do they come up with this stuff?

Last night over dinner Avery starts talking about how far away China and Africa were.
We heard about how they talk differently than we do and how they look different. Followed by everyone is different and that is what makes us special.

Then he goes on to say how people in China and Africa don't have water and they don't have food to eat.

We have never talked about it so I'm really not sure where any of this came from.

Off Sub is anyone else ready for this darn election to be over? I live for the day that I can turn the TV and not hear someone pointing fingers at someone else. Its driving me crazy really really crazy.

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

PS. My children are being extra loud today. I think its time to pull out the ear plugs.

No comments: