Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sick or Just Sick and Tired?

Either I am just sick and tired of life or I'm just sick.

I have been feeling under the weather for the last week or so. No once again NO I'm not pregnant its not that kind of sick.

First I'm crazy tired and cant seem to get enough sleep. I'm not one to nap and I have taken one everyday the last 4 days. And I'm still tired....

Now I'm losing my voice, my nose is stuffy and it hurts to swallow.

Now the question is am I sick because of stress and my children driving me nuts? Or am I really truly sick? I'm guessing its Sick Sick...

Now I'm going to go crawl into my bed and not come out until I feel better. I'm sure my children will be okay. I'll just tell them not to answer the door, and I'm sure they would survive on Peanut Butter and Jelly for the next few days. So they might spend a few days in the same clothes and maybe not brush their teeth. I'm sure they wouldn't really mind.

Being sick really isn't any fun. I really hope that spending days in bed and allowing my children to live on PB&J's will make me feel better.... At least by Friday that is all I ask. I'm not sure I can handle hours of Trick or Treating and dealing with my ENTIRE family feeling this way.

Going to find some chicken noodle soup.

Until Next Time,
Sick MOM

Note To Self: When spending days in bed don't forget to hide all things that can cause a huge mess or start a fire.

No comments: