Tuesday, October 28, 2008

King Size Bed

Why is it the minute I turn the TV off and try to go to sleep that is when Bella decides to come into our bed? Why is it that when I take her back to her bed she doesn't ever stay there?

Okay so Bella's night of coming into our bed starts every night at about 11pm. The up and down the stairs goes on until about 4am when I give up. Then Avery always makes his way into our bed at some point. I guess in his 6 years of life he has mastered the art of sneaking into our bed without us noticing. Bella likes to make herself known she likes to curl up right next to you.

Picture this...
Me trying to sleep in between a almost 2 year old who I cant seem to stop nursing and a 4 year old who likes to kick and elbow you all night long. Maybe its not that my meds aren't working, I'm starting to think that its my children in my bed. Maybe we should invest in Jail type doors for their bedrooms.

I guess I can look forward to the day they move out. At this point I feel like there is never going to be an end to them sleeping with us.

So I might have a king size bed, but it sure doesn't feel like it when you have 5 people in it.

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

PS I need a Nap

No comments: