Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Always After The Fact

It's funny how I hear about great things when it's to late. Yesterday I was told about this drug called Synagis it's an RSV Protection medication from of my dearest friends. Her daughter was also born with Congenital Heart Defects like Miss Chloe. She was told about this RSV protection by their Doctor and it sounds like her daughter will be receiving the once a month shot during the cold and flu season.

So I'm thinking SCORE! With the hopes of Chloe not landing in Children's again this year. Even though they are great there is nothing worse than seeing your child that sick. So I made the call to our family Doctor to see whats up. Turns out that last years Hospital stay could have been avoided if I would have asked about Synagis... Kills me how they say something now about it. This year Chloe is too old for it and they have told us to make sure she gets a Flu shot this year.

So I figured I can look at it this way. If Chloe ends up back at Children's with RSV for the third time. I can once again stock up on her favorite pink blankets and diaper rash cream for the year!
Extra added bonus would have to be the HOT DOCTORS! Nothin like some good eye candy when you haven't seen the outside of a hospital for days.

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

No comments: