Thursday, October 16, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I WISH!!!

Tomorrow we are all loading up into my Oh so fabulous Mom Mobile and heading to Spokane. Where I will be handing my big kids over to my in-laws for an entire WEEK! My Children are going to be two states away from home without me.

At first I couldn't wait for this day to come. Now I'm sitting here missing them and they haven't even left yet.

Now I just wish that the personal Jet that comes fully staffed wasn't just a figment of my imagination. I would force my driver to drive me to my personal air port daily. So I would be able to fly to Montana so I could eat breakfast with my kids every morning. Fly home then return to tuck them into bed followed by Hugs and Kisses. To bad my "Driver" is me and well I think it's official....

I have lost my mind!

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

PS. While on my way home tonight from one of the longest days of my life. Guess What! Gas is now under 3 bucks!!!! I cant remember the last time I saw it at $2.99 per gallon!

No comments: