Friday, January 9, 2009

Foto Finish Friday

I have been dying to share this photo since before Christmas. So its a bit late for a Christmas photo, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.


Yes this is our Kitten Oscar at the top of our Christmas Tree where he spent most of December. I am happy to report he only managed to break 3 ornaments! He would start at the bottom of the tree and work his way up and around the tree. Treating it like a spiral staircase.

Before I tell you this next thing I will should let you in on a little secret. I'm crazy and well I don't get out much these days. So I'm guessing this is why I couldn't wait.

To see what Mr. Oscar was going to do once the tree entered our House the day after Thanksgiving. I remember when my Childhood cat and his first Christmas with us. My Mother and I came home from School and work I believe that I was about 5 years old. We found that our Christmas Tree had fallen and to our surprise our Kitten was sitting in the middle of the tree looking at us with the look of "Look What I Did!" He seemed to be so proud of himself.

Since the day our sweet Oscar became a part of our family. First off he looks just like the Cat I had growing up minus the tail, only because Mr. Oscar doesn't have one. I really truly couldn't wait for Christmas to see what he would think of the Tree.

I should make a point of getting out more often. I'm thinking most people would be upset about the fact their kitten spent a whole month climbing their Christmas Tree, but oh no not me I loved watching almost every minute of it!

Until Next Time,

Just MOM

PS. Dont Forget to Stroll on over to Candid Carrie She is by Far one of my Favorite Blogs to Read! http://carriestuckmann.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you never suffer any lack of entertainment from life - do you? ;)
That must've been really one sturdy tree and very stable. We only had a small 3' tall tree and if the cats tried to climb it ... it would've fallen over in a moment. ;) Thanks for the fun!

Unknown said...

That had me laughing out loud. Tooo funny :-)

Yes, I think it would keep me entertained as well...

larkswing said...

LOL - that would be fun to watch the reaction!

Candid Carrie said...

I love the idea of it being a spiral staircase!

Must know: where is Oscar's tail?