Friday, January 30, 2009

Foto Finish Friday

I took this picture of my sweet Bella, who was only a few weeks old at the time. I had placed her in Avery's Chair so she could watch us while we were playing in his room.
When I picked the pictures up from Costco the man who handed me the pictures. Laughed and said what a great photo of your daughter. I replied with Thank You so much. While I sat there flipping through the photo's I noticed what he was talking about.

Here I thought that I was taking this super sweet photo of my baby girl sitting in her big brothers chair. I cant believe I never noticed her finger.

Bella is now 4 years old. I cant get over how fast they grow up. Lets just hope she doesn't repeat what she is doing in this picture ever!

Don't forget to head on over to Candid Carrie for more Foto Finish Friday Fun!
Until Next Time,
Just MOM




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh pusha! Doesn't matter. She's a baby and altho we may see that as a bad thing - she's hardly aware of what the heck her hand or finger is doing. She just says - Mom - what are you DOING? Didn't you need to hold me or feed me or just love me???? ;)

cat said...

Oh that is a cute little oops! She was adorable. Now I will check out the rest of your bog hoping to find a picture of how she looks today. And so that I can continue listening to "Cocaine"!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

she's too cute to do that...LOL
O and I agree with your post about Jon & Kate...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann On and On... said...

Total LOL! I was also remarking on how cute she is...until the bird went flying. Then it was a priceless- cute photo.