Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Still Love Them

My post the other day about Jon and Kate well I was jealous.

Not that I would care to have a home that big, but with 8 kids you would need too.

I love the fact that they are raising the kiddo's together. I love the fact that we are able to watch the kids grown.

I have no idea how she does it. When my oldest was born I labeled everything, I was beyond organized then our family of 3 became a family of 4 and it all went right out the window.
Now that there are 5 of us I'm lucky if I get to shower and everyone gets dressed everyday.

I'm dying to know how she was able to get her children to eat veggies this is a daily struggle of mine. Miss Chloe loves peas and everyone will eat carrots with ranch, but that is when it stops.

To tell you the truth I couldn't put up with camera's in my face all the time along with that raising 8 children and running a house. Not sure I would even be willing to sign up for that.

I love Jon and Kate I love the kids who not only do I know by name, but so do my kids. Mady, Cara, Hannah, Lex, Leah, Aaden, Joel, and Collen are a part of normal conversation in this house. My children often pretend that they are the Gosselin bunch.

Sorry people for my moment of temporary insanity. And Thank you Gosselins for allowing us into your homes and allows us to feel as if we are a part of your family. Watching your 8 wonderful children grow.

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah - I could tell you still LOVED them! ;) It's very interesting that house - WOW - talk about BIG. Not as well designed as the one that the family of 18 has though. :) Guess they'd have to build from scratch though. :)
God bless ... Aren't you glad you didn't have the 8 that were just born in Calif? OWCH!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.