Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I GOT IT!

So tell me do you have the answer to this question....

1.) How do you get 3 hunks of man meat to pull in front of your house in a HUGE truck?

2.) Do you know how to get all 3 of them to listen to every word you are saying?

3.) How about getting them to move as fast as they can doing whatever it takes to get the job done?

4.)Last do you know how to get at least one of them to climb into your window?

Any ideas?

*
*
*
*
*

1.) You dial 911 and they send the fire department.

2.)Because they are trying to keep you calm. So these men do what every man should do... LISTEN!

3.) You have food in the oven on 400 and a pan on the stove on high.

4.) Your locked out of your house with a 2 year old and a newborn inside food on the stove and in the oven and its been over an hour that you have been talking to your 2 year old and trying to get them to unlock the door.

That was my day yesterday... Thank goodness this didn't happen to me. This is by far one of my biggest fears.

Maybe if I would have used something else besides sporks to dig that tunnel from my house to Angels we would have had a way in. I haven't for some reason been able to get past the hardwood floors with the darn sporks. In fact at the first attempt to dig the darn thing keeps breaking not even making a dint in the floor.

Until Next Time,
Just MOM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well - you GOT my attention and you need a nice axe and pick axe to get thru that floor! Put a nice key somewhere outside your house and DON'T put it in one of those Lowe's thingies that all THIEVES recognise. :)
I know what you mean about fears and taking care of your children well. I LET my 3 year old girl watch after my 1 year old OUT front of the house ... and went inside to put on my make up - WHAT AM I NUTS??? Ya - I was temporarily INSANE to think that she could watch him. When my daughter came back into the house I ASKED her where's your bro ... I don't know was her response ... I came outside and a lady who was REALLY MAD at me was walking down the road while her hubby drove their pick up and my son was holding her hand ... that was the last time I did that! She softened after she saw my fear and my apology was accepted - I guess she didn't need to call the cops or CPS! :( Glad that wasn't you on either count....