Friday, January 16, 2009

Foto Finish Friday

I had big plans for this weeks Foto Finish Friday. As always life got busy and well yesterday turned out to be a bit lame.

Alright so yesterday's plan turned into me taking a almost 4 hour nap with the kids. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to drink coffee at almost 9 at night before Greys started. If I wasn't awake enough after the nap the coffee sure did it's job. The job I wish it would do in the morning.

After walking for over an hour with Daisy the Amazing pup and Angel I tossed and turned all night long. I should have rolled myself out of bed and worked on the blog that I was planning on posting today, but every time I thought about getting up. I figured it would only be moments before I drifted off to la la land.

So you will have to wait another week for the super cool plan of the blog I was brewing in my head. Here are a few of my favorite photos from over the years. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!
All of the photos were taken while we were on Vacation in Mr. Montana's Hometown of Bozeman.
The first picture is of Bella and Avery. Avery was having a blast dressing up and well as you can tell Bella had no desire to play along. I won Mom of the year forcing her to wear the outfit anyway and snapping a photo of her screaming.
Above: My sweet baby boy on his first horseback riding adventure. Below: Bella petting a Donkey
Here are the photos from Avery very first Motorcycle ride with Grandpa.

Bella beating up her brother while waiting for old faithful. Don't you love how everyone is looking at the kids.
"Look Mom I caught a Fish"
Avery on Grandpa's Excavator
Miss Chloe eating Yogurt. Miss Chloe spent a ton of time in the high chair eating over the two weeks we were there. I think the main reason being that Nanna's bird always had to share with her. Chloe was amazed by the talking bird who ate everything she did.


Miss Bella petting a cow.

Bella's first time riding a horse.
This is my all time FAVORITE photo I have ever taken! This was the last photo I took while at Yellowstone. I wish I could tell you where we were, but by the end of that day everything was a blur.

I hope you enjoyed our families vacation photos. See ya next week for Foto Finish Friday.

If you want to see more blogger's Favorite photos head on over to Candid Carrie and Check them out! http://carriestuckmann.blogspot.com/

Thanks for Stopping by!

Until Next Time,

Just MOM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what phab photos!! the baby looks like a little doll in the high chair!!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

very good photos...and your kids are so cccuuuttteee!